- Base flange with anchor bolts and template
- Anchoring the base plate (welded) including mortar cartridges, anchor studs (complete with nuts, locknuts and washers)
- Anchoring the dowel base plate (bolted) including mortar cartridges, anchor studs (complete with nuts, locknuts and washers).
- Mobile unit for changeable location.
Scope of delivery
- The electrical system is equipped with a lockable main switch, round-cable power supply with cable support pipes for booms up to 4000 mm.
- From 4500 mm upwards, the boom is equipped with a festooned cable power supply. Due to cable sag on low cranes, we recommend the use of festooned cables even on short booms.
- Trolley stoppers at the front and at the back.
- Cranes are supplied with an operating manual and complete manufacturer‘s documentation.
- Slew stoppers (buffers) can be fitted on building site for a pre-determined fixed slewing range.
- Slewing brake, to control the boom speed during slewing. Recommended for a boom length of more than 5 m or a headroom of more than 4 m. This prevents uncontrolled movement of the boom.
- Increased paint layer (120 μm) or hot-dip galvanisation for outdoor use.
- Manual locking device, to hold the boom in a fixed position (wind protection).
- Hoist cover for outdoor use.